AIGA COLORADO PRESENTS
About this Project
AIGA CO’s Colorado Creatives project has been selected for the 5th Annual Denver Design Week, October 19-23, 2020.
Colorado’s creative community thrives when its members are able to come together to share stories and experiences, however, the pandemic has moved these communities online and made it more difficult for people to come together in person. That’s where AIGA Colorado Creatives comes in.
The best part? Our project is all about YOU, the AIGA Colorado Creatives. It’s your chance to share your stories, advice, experiences and inspiration in a short video. Selected videos will be featured on an event site and combined with others in a storytelling reel which will be shown to thousands of people.
- Please pick 3-5 questions to answer. You don’t need to answer them all.
- Start the video by mentioning your name, where you are located in Colorado, and your profession.
- Read the questions you selected one at a time and answer.
- Please leave 5 seconds of silence before and after the video, that will be used for cropping.
- What is your favorite creative place in Colorado and why?
- Which new project or skills did you start or learn during 2020?
- What is the work/project you have done that you are most proud of and why?
- How has a failure, or apparent failure, set you up for later success?
- What are your favorite creative resources to get inspired?
- Who is an artist or designer you admire and why?
- What is the best advice you received for your creative career and from who?
- What do you like about the Denver creative community, and do you have any suggestions for how the community can be more inclusive?
- Assuming you didn’t have any limits (of budget, time and topic), what would your next dream project be?
- What career advice would you give to your younger self?